Throwback Thursday...small allay near my university...

Someday in last autumn...I came to this small allay...


which leads from Iidabashi to Ichigaya and is near


the business and office areas...


Moreover, in the center of this road,


My graduated one Hosei University is....located.


This is the picture taken in the sunshine...





Yes, the shade in the downside center of figure...


is...me!! Hello guys, nice to meet U!!




Taken near the riverside....above the rivulet,


there are many mid-height buildings...


with the many woods and half-forests...


The harmony of verdure and red leaves are 


so beaut...right?




Finally, This is my graduated university...almost


5 years ago. Frankly, I partly had some good memories


but other parts of them are not...struggling with 


inability of trust for somebody, half-melancholia, 


angst and angry for myself...with some abjection...


Fortunately, whole stigmas and hardships were 


"rout"ed by my self...however, I spent the long time


to defeat them in 5 years...it was completely...harsh.



Anyway, last year some reconstruction were processing


and currently are still on the run...in 2016, the brand-new


campuses are completed and open for students and faculties.






Comments

Popular Posts