Some scenery of streets in Akiba...with sky blue.
























That's ordinary cut of Akihabara street...


There are some shops, offices and people...


However, this pic surprised my foreign friend...


When I uploaded this pic on Instagram...


my friend give some comments about this one that....


"It's surprising, there are "no" garbage...in my country,


it's impossible...." (Just his standpoint, not my view)



As you see, any wastes were not found....anybody in this pic


didn't dump that...actually, the street is so clean....


Unfortunately and sometimes, I found some garbage in Akiba...


that's also true. Gusts and gales sometimes bring some plastic


bags and bummers, some people with bad manners did not


respect the rules of garbage by their indolence...



Nevertheless, the avenues, allays and streets of Akiba is


mostly clean...I believe the genuine and respectful geeks,


Otaku people and visitors just do not follow but also respect


the clean area and the rules...by their adores of world's most


busy and cultural city..

Comments

Popular Posts