"Your Bells" from Brightness...by Sanodg




Mellifluous and beautiful bells as "glace on the techno"....


For the morning sunrise and eventide sunset....I wanna hark to


this dulcet and stylish techno sounds...by Mr.Nobuyoshi Sano


a.k.a. Sanodg...the sophisticated and versatile sound creator...




Unfortunately, the album "Brightness" including this one was not


on the major retailers...but only some online auctions or underground


shops which vend some rare and maniac items...of course, the price


of them are so high...possibly twice of original one....oh men!!



Nevertheless, I wanna get it...I just wanna collect this as my favorite


disks...someday, I can purchase it...someday in the coming future...

Comments

  1. I am also searching for this album. Have you ever had the chance to purchase it? Greetings from Holland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sorry for reply to your comment lately...


      Unfortunately, this "Brightness" is only available in "used" one with high price...especially in Amazon and some markets in Japan. because this is not retailed and distributed newly anymore and thus, very rare to get this...with high premier price.

      I also wanna this original one..so, sometimes in the future I should get this one regardless of price...!! By the time this one was sold out completely...I should get the chance to receive it...!!

      Thanks so much for your comments!! I am really glad and happy to read your comment from Holland!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts