Dulcet Sunset in bay area of Tokyo...














Beautiful sunset in Tokyo bay area....


That's so mellifluous... with some flamboyant


night scene and electrical harmony of urban area...


It is so difficult to see and notice but there are


some big wheel in Odaiba...with some purple neon lights.


Yes...that's so lucky to take this photo...

















Lil bit murky but also beauteous dark sky...in evening.


As you see, the left side on this pic is huge parking lot...


The day I took this pic and 2 of others was that I


visit my friend who attended the events of glossary...


in Tokyo Big Sight in bay area....















Yes, truly it's the Big Sight...there are 2 of huge


reversal triangles...that's so impressive.



I often go to this place for some famous venues...


Tokyo Motor Show, Design Festa(my friend often


opens the small booth of organic and hand-made


soaps those are so sweet and allergen-free...)






Comments

Popular Posts