Horse racing event feat.Ultraman in Akihabara...by JRA







Do you know the details of this Daihatsu truck...??


That's so cool and powerful...possibly made in Japan.

























Ultraman...as you know, the gigantic hero


in Japan...on the horse...


Hideaki Anno...the famous director especially


by his eminent animation Evangelion...


is also inspired and enchanted by this hero...


Only 3 minutes of activation of Eva was quoted


from this big guy...moreover, there are some


parodies and respects for this in Eva series...


If the project of reboot for this...I would vote


him as the executive director and producer...!!




























By the way, I took those photos last year....


in some promotion events of horse racing


named "Arima memorial"...the very eminent cup


by JRA...one of major horse racing associations...


Do I bet some horse on the race...??


I don't play gambling, hahaha. I just accidentally


find this event in Akihabara and saw some exhibition...


However, I really like horses and beautiful thoroughbreds


so much...they're so aesthetic and fabulous....

Comments

Popular Posts