Goodbye, my "arcade" sweet hearts...
























Daytona USA 2...is one of my favorite classical arcade games


that featured the America's most famous motorsports...NASCAR and


Daytona Intl speedway....most of them were removed because of


old hardware...however, in the arcade games center in Akiba


by SEGA...this Daytona one was still activated...I always played this


when I visit there....but unfortunately, I noticed yesterday that


this was removed...I was so disappointed....just, solicited....


























Sega Rally 2 Championship...is also my favorite game...


Of course, this was in the same place next to the


Daytona USA 2...in arcade center in Akiba...and just


removed before yesterday...for some reasons.


I got the high ranks and input my "non de plume" as "Pag"


which is especially the short nickname for Simon Pagenaud....


but it was possibly and unfortunately seen or checked


by me anymore....sadness fulfilled me....oh my goodness.


Moreover badly, the "Ferrari F355 Challenge" was thirdly


taken away...for some place...that's my pleasurable moment


to ride and manipulate the manual H-pattern transmission one


with clutch...to practice the heal-and-toe techniques....




Finally and fortunately...this classical motorcycle game


is still...available and activated well there....as you know,


"Hang-On"...one of eminent racing game by Yu Suzuki...


who is known by his illustrious works as Virtua Fighter, 


and of course...Shenmue which was reconstructed by


hiimself with support and funds from SCE and fervent fans...



Honestly, this is so difficult to ride this because of 


retro games of sensibility...hahaha. 


Nevertheless, it is so good decision to remain this....


hopefully with respect for Mr.Suzuki and good-old 


Promethean Sega... 








Comments

Popular Posts