The first release event of #aoihamada




























Firstly...huge congratulation on the release of


the second DVD of...Aoi Hamada as classy ace!!


She will release her second one in...November!!


Possibly, that's her...as Sant"Aoi" Claus's gifts


for fans...can't wait for it!! I should be a good boy...


to get the present....hahaha.



Oh, that's just the new and exclusive announcement for


the people who attend her first own event hosted by Gomabooks...


the publisher of her DVD on Amazon...at their office from 1.p.m. to 3.p.m...


Only purchasers who bought the disks on Amazon before..


can give a signature of her on the case of them and...take a


photo with her...!! Of course, buyers who bought them in the day


can get the sign of her on them...of course, I am the former one!!



I reached to the office before 5 minutes for inauguration...at 1.p.m.


In that moment, there are no people except me...possibly some people


are seen by me who is gonna attend the events...a couple of females


and mid age gentlemen...but they were not. Thus, I am the fastest one...


OMG!! In the Indy 500, only No.1 is the winner...but, I wanna be a second


or third because of my decent attitude for her...hahaha.



Sorry for my jokes but honestly it is so nervous and shy to attend her


event as "first" guy because I am so shy...


Led by the staffs to the base, she was.....there!! My ace is....!!!!


Of course, she is so cute and beautiful!!! Yes...I was in enchanted


and euphoria...!! We just greeted in the short term and...just moved


to the signature...!? OMG, I could not speak with her in the first


moment enough...!!


Anyway, just procedure went through...she signed in my DVD and


take a photo with me....!! And...I wrote the questionnaire about this


event and herself...




That's all. It took just...10 minutes or less...in the end, I just


had a very short conversation with her...despite the supports


for long time and exchange some good words with her in many times...


What happened...??



In my opinion, it is just too short for us and her to have some greetings...


I think it is not her faults but the lack of plans for management...


If they seriously wanna promote her as the top model or idol that


bring them huge or good profits for them...they should plan more promotions


before and during the event more...


Of course, Aoi is very nice girl. She is the farthest as rude or obnoxious girl...


because her comments and replies for fans are so fantastic like my


Indystar and primary ace Simon Pagenaud...who is taking care of his fans


with sincere greetings and attitudes so much...!!


Moreover, she seemed to be just so nervous for her first event...whether the fans


and buyers of DVD is coming..and her first event just ended gratefully...


According to others who attended the event...


the conversation with her was just too short..


Thus, the event for fans didn't satisfied fans...like me.



In my book, attendance was not good as or not reached


the numbers as her ambition or expectation...because of


the tight schedule and decision for date...



So, for the second release of hers as "sophomore"...


Firstly, the schedule of release party should be determined


before the release...secondly, we wanna attend some talk-show


like the previous one of Bridgestone booth in Tokyo Motor Show...


about herself, interesting episodes about the shootings, question


times from fans and...autograph sessions with the buyers on Amazon...!!



Actually, the staffs led us on the event sincerely...they invited and took


care of us so gently...however, they need to improve the schedules


and programs for next one...that's definitely!!



Finally, I really appreciate my classy ace to meet and greet me


in the first time...and took a pic very close(due to the privacy,


I could not upload the pic on this blog but hopefully see my


Instagram account @shougeki407...!!) that hopefully expressed


her sincerity and appreciation for "fans"...in this time, it is the


satisfaction for me that I firstly saw her actually and just say hello


face to face...!! Of course, next time...I wanna join and see the


fashion or cosmetic events starring Aoi Hamada...!!That's more


important for me to see her on stage or catwalk....!!




Go Aoi Go!!



Comments

Popular Posts