Lexus in Tokyo Motor Show...


On this Friday...I went to the Tokyo Motor Show....


Before my most important moment in Bridgestone booth...


I visited and see the Lexus one...next to it. 


Of course, there were so, so many people who 


wanna see and take pictures of them...hence,


I could not film any photos except these 2 ones...


On the upper one, that's the Lexus RC in Super GT...


Without saying, this is so beautiful and racy....


with the wide body, huge aerodynamics and wings....


That's my best Lexus and No.1 candidate for my ride...


hahaha, of course that's just joke but I really wanna be


in the cockpit of...!!





 Next one is the most famous concept car of Lexus...


which possibly can move just with the fuel-cell engine....


However, I could not take a picture of it in the sweet spots...


because there were so, so many people...OMG!!



Next time, I wanna show you guys about...Honda's!!








Comments

Popular Posts