Commander Keen "commandeer" the operation of...!?




In my childhood, I really repeated to play this impressive action game...


"Commander Keen" in our lap top computers...yes, I am still really


fan of this game so much....!! However, unfortunately...someday,


this game "commandeered" the operation of computer from us...


why? Because...the gaming program of this "dominated" our PC...


accidentally...!! I could not remember the reasons...or causes...


I just could reminisce my father's struggles...with this huge troubles...


in several hours at midnight before the working day...




That's one of my bittersweet and father's annoyed and exhausted


memories...hahaha. Anyway, I wanna do some adventure of this


game....as "Commander Keen"!! But, I don't wanna be commandeered


my notebook PC by...hahaha.

Comments

Popular Posts