Thanks so much for your accesses and supports...!!

To be frank and with my pleasure and appreciation....


Thanks so much for you guys to check and read


this "intercultural" blog and my articles all over the world...!!


Especially, due to my dearest followers on Twitter...


this blog always has No.1 accesses from United States of America..!!


I am really lover of American cultures...like Alternative heavy musics,


Nu-Metals, Indycar, idyllic scenes of America and many aspects...!!


Of course, I besides respect and honor the adorers and maniacs as


JDM riders, RHD maniacs (much luv for them from Japan!!)


geeks for retrospective electrical gadgets, lovers of Japanese cultures,


the guys who has the passions for soundtracks of games and electrical


musics...and of course, the composers as artists...!!


and more..Otaku guys, heavy music enthusiasts like me....!!


Thus, this blog is for you guys!! I really love the cultures which is


(always) not popular but very unique, kicky and compatible for me...!!



Of course, I am really interested in the intercultural communications


on this blog, twitter account and Instagram one...!!


Currently Twitter @thahedgehog is so active to update...


I sometimes tweet the girls...as models whom I really like and


support...especially. Moreover, it's the place of conversation


and my source of message for my Indystar...thus, Indycar driver.


especially, my greatest ace Simon Pagenaud...!! He followed me


last year...!! That's one of my best euphoric moment on twitter


same as the follow from...Mr. Brett Scallion as the vocalist of


awesome band Fuel....!! I often introduce my classy ace in


fashion & beauty Aoi Hamada...who has so classy personality for


fans...and her works are...definitely fabulous....!! I didn't reply her


on Twitter but did on the Instagram mainly because of the


accounts written only in English...



On my Instagram accounts...@shougeki407, I sometimes


upload my photos taken by my Android...about the scenes


of ordinary but unique Japanese places...foods, my gadgets,


rarely my fashions as lovers of sneakers...and more...!!


If you have an interests for my accounts in both of them...


please follow me, fav me and I welcome you to comment on


my tweets & photos...!!



Oh, one more thing...I am avidly the fans of...Takeshi Kitano


as the Maestro and great movie director...!! Some of my


dearest friends are also fans of him so much, thus I linked them


so much...!! Provided you are the fan of him...please let me know


about that!!!

Comments

Popular Posts