Welcome to Alabama....in Shinjuku.















Yesterday, after some activity to attend the seminar


 for the preparation of job hunting...in Shinjuku, I went


to my favorite music CD shops...as Disk Union...


Japanese famous used musical shops which deal


the latest, used, rare and vintage disks, videos and vinyls...!!


After that, I go down the stairs...suddenly, my eyes were


surprised by this...licence plate...it's from....Alabama!?


That's the "fascia plate" of some bar in that building...


under the numbers, some name of bar was printed...


Nevertheless, I didn't know why the owner chose the


plate from Alabama...where the Talladega is famous for


NASCAR....?? Anyway, I was really impressed by this


American plate that was so....cool and piquant!!

Comments

Popular Posts