Impression for "Indy"movie Turbo...as fastest snail alive...




Unfortunately, this full "Indy"movie was not screened in Japan...


because of lack of fame and publicity of Indycar (huge tragic fact!!


We should iron out immediately by some explosive promotion!!)


and...sponsors like Honda...which participated Indycar series in the


long time and didn't attend this movie because of...just in my arrogant


expectation, the domination by Chevrolet...



However, luckily the DVD was released in recent years...in Japan with


Japanese subtitles and montages by Japanese actors...


Thus, I could not see this movie in the theater but...check this in


my home with my Playstation 3 by Blu-ray...!!



Actually, I really was excited before the appreciation...of this as


"Indy-movie"...with 3D graphics and unique ideas with snails...


which are the slowest creatures alive...to transform the fastest


thing alive like Sonic The Hedgehog...!! In fact, the snail named


Turbo...who has the dream to play a roll in Indycar series...


is so adorable and cool...!!! My expectation for movie is...


extremely high...!!




Yes, I was excited before...but after watching this, I was disappointed


honestly in some points...especially in the climax of Indy 500 scene...


Frankly, I did not like those dramatic but despicable ending....


with Turbo's hero but villain Gagne...that's my worst scene....



Of course, in the first and mid part of this, I really enjoyed following


the story with some synchronization for Turbo as fervent Indy fan


and young aspirant for Indy 500...world's fastest oval GP...


with his brother who was not agree with him to attend the GP


as snail...with his anxiety and solicitude as big bro...


and other unique and funny people like the owner of small tacos


truck and his characteristic neighbors who after became the


staffs for Team Turbo... On the contrary, some Japanese


amateur critics of this movie pointed that....


the ethnic like Hispanic as owner of Tacos shop was not


featured and picked up well...thus, why the playwright


decided to feature him in this movie without any specification...??


I didn't care for this aspect after watching it but...


When I read this critical pointed one...It's partly sure...


Okay, move to the core point



Hence, the finale should revamp...to less despicable and reprisal


against villains...I think. Moreover, the villain Gagne looked like...


my legendary Indystar Dario Franchitti....some making movie told


me that Gagne's model in exterior is him...Dario as invincible hero.


Yes, I completely agreed Dario as Hero...with no exception.


However, or therefore...I could not had sympathy for that scene


in spite of Turbo's best moment...by those flagrant attempts by


Gagne...that's the race? I partly am for it but...it was not the race


but was kind of war or violence...against Turbo as small snarls...


That was not description for Motorsports....and I thought


the kids don't have the dreams for Indycar after watching this...



Besides, why Honda just didn't attend and agree to sponsership


for it...because of none of distribution for Japan or....just the


bad evaluation for these story or movie...??


Honestly, Honda didn't have to support this one and Japanese promotion


for Indycar... I dont' know the details or backgrounds of those.


Perhaps, they Honda didn't agree on "street racing" description


because of their "austere" policy against illegal activity...


like Need For Speed and Shutokou Battle (Tokyo Xtreme Racer)...




Nevertheless, one more thing I wanna express my applause for


Indy legend Mario Andretti...as the chief racing director in this movie!!


Honestly, I did not know his character...but after knowing that fact,


I was flabbergasted by...his first acts in the movie!! His voices are


are so...dramatic and well performed like some famous movie star...!!


That's my best euphoric moment for this movie and Mario as


versatile talented racer...!! Impressive!!



Unfortunately, I could not find the character acted by...Will Power


as Aussie Indystar and Dario in this movie....OMG!! That's also my


regretful point for this movie...with my fault...damn!!


The whole casts are also impressive...especially...Ryan Reynolds as Turbo,


Luiz Guzman as cantankerous boss, Michelle Rodriguez as sexy


car engineer and....Snoop Dogg as "Low-ride" Snail...!!



Finally, I partly do not like this movie but I respected these promotions


for Indycar...!! Honestly, I wanna vamp the scripts for this...to be more


attractive and less opposable than....the original one...!!

Comments

Popular Posts