Sunset pics in my alma mater of high school...















Those were taken from causeway next to the river...


and near my high school...in evening with sunset


from the border of  Kawagoe and Kawajima...in


Saitama, JPN. Yes, that's completely idyllic side...
















As you see, this is the baseball ground which especially


is used by baseball team and in gymnastic tuition...


In this pic, there are some clouds with the mix


of cerulean & sunset orange...is this beautiful, right?
















Shooting in Rugby field...near the river.


Sky blue was still on the airborne...















Finally, it's my alma mater...in high school days..


I learned and studied lots of things...and had


peck of friendly and good memories...I honestly


and sometimes miss these days...



Comments

Popular Posts