I finally get in this...Ramen restaurant, Murataya...























That's the semblance of Murataya...which is the most


delicious Ramen...thus chinese noodles in the world....


according to one Ramen adorer...


There were already some long lines of people who were


waiting for Murataya's... Of course, My friend and I


waited in around 10 minutes or less...because of the


early rotation of seats with ramen as "fast" foods...


We ordered some orthodox and regular menu of them....


the Tonkotsu (pork-based soup one) with grilled porks.


After 4 or 5 minutes to waiting, the Ramen finally came


to me...with the tasty smells and juicy pork ones...




























As you see, there are some green onions as spice,


paper of sea weeds and a few bean sprouts that often are


eaten with noodles.... If you have some allergic problems


for foods, please just ask for staffs and master...



Anyway, I just was eating this...in the first time.


How is this taste...?? Yeah, pretty delicious!!


The harmony of soups with some secret stuffs are


very dulcet...and well-balanced, not too salty, oily


or gamy but deeply tasteful...the amount of this


for me is also good...not too much, just enough


but I wanna have more...in next time, thus I repeatedly


want to visit this....despite the long distance from Saitama


to Sagamihara, Kanagawa by several highway...hahaha.


Fortunately, in this time my friend drive Toyota Prius


for me...but provided I were the driver, I would not


hesitate to go there...




Finally, I really appreciate her...Nozomi Kaida who


really love, be proponent and introduced (in her blog)


 this Murataya as world's best Ramen supplier...


she currently and still works as


hair salon & apparel model in long time...moreover,


she also zestfully adores the Superpear Funassyi...!!


Here is one of her video on Youtube, just check it!!



 


Also she is using the Twitter, Instagram and Ameblo


with her latest pics, works and diaries...in Japanese.


Guys, why don't you check them out...??


@9898_seishin on Twitter


@nozomikaida on Instagram


http://ameblo.jp/aasoudesky/ in Ameblo.




Comments

Popular Posts