"Replicated tower with small elevator" in Kawagoe....




























Sorry, that's not the historical or original gazebo in Kawagoe...


which is so famous for visitors as one of the symbols of Koedo area...


as the attractive street with historical and wooden houses and shops...


However, this small tower has the elevator...why?? Because...



That's the promotional item of this builder....!!


Unfortunately, I could not get on the elevator...because I didn't


have any appointment or the office was just closed before I visited...


However, I just wanted to find this one in long time...and finally got it


when I just walked into some small area in Kawagoe to find the


retrospective arcade game place...!!



Even some TV programs already featured and introduced the tower ...


with, of course, the elevator which is the core products of this builder....!!



If you find the tower...that's so lucky!!! Let's seek it!!!

Comments

Popular Posts