Should I come back to this blog?
I completely forgot the application for Google AdSense. I checked the several information about this blog and my request for the advertisement payment was unfortunately turned down. However, I determined to restart this and upload the articles about my hobby, preference for the various cultures and the lifetime stories of mine.
Currently, I tentatively provides my English literal works on Medium to attract many readers, many of which are the introductions of Japanese cultures and unique episodes with the videos from YouTube. However, owing to my inability for English, I couldn't get the visitors who are willing to read them. Probably, the topics of my Medium ones are not suitable for the users there.
So, I will reboot this blog again to enhance my English skill. Thus, this blog is also intended for me to practice the writing skill of English. Thankfully, I already improved my manipulation for English very markedly in those of days. However, I have to get a far better command of both speaking and writing ones than those of mine to date.
See you soon until the new article will be uploaded on this blog. I really appreciate your interests on this.

Comments
Post a Comment