Saki Kitano...mother of Takeshi.





Saki Kitano...great mother of Takeshi Kitano...passed away at age 95....


Takeshi always said..."I am obsessed by my mother, I always imagine


or seek my mother herself for women whom I related..."


In this video, Saki criticized or gave satires for her little son Takeshi....


"I think it is pathetic for him to be dumb...but he seems to be graceful."


"Somebody said Takeshi is so smart and genius...I thought it's just


contrived or superfluous encomium, but...that kind of guy is....


stupid genius or smart dunce..."



Moreover, Takeshi tells some childhood episode with Mother....


"It is abnormal...or outre, she just was obsessed "education"...


She worked in home to pay some fees for after-school...


and texts...just for us. There are no one who attend to extra schools


in my neighborhood except me...I went to 3 schools...


arithmetic, abacus and English. Of course, we didn't have money


enough to go to schools...she just worked some jobs in home for them."


"Every time she was interviewed...she only criticized me....like,


'That bad ass-hole should send death sentence'...is this message for me


as Mother?? She said...That kind of sentences can make


people to able to forgive you..."




Even his reckless or fearless styles in comedy and movies...Takeshi


Kitano always awed his mother Saki as great one.





Comments

Popular Posts